TWO HOMES ON JUST OVER AN ACRE OF LAND WITH A 9M X 6M SHED AND A STUNNING VIEW OF THE VALLEY. AN IDEAL PROPERTY FOR 2 FAMILIES, DUAL LIVING OR THOSE REQUIRING A PURPOSE BUILT GRANNY FLAT.
The four bedroom, two-storey home sits perfectly to the rear of the block, taking advantage of the gentle slope and natural elevation that this beautiful position offers.
Inside the TWO-STOREY HOME you’ll find,
* 4 Bedrooms
– the master bedroom has a large walk-in-robe and private verandah to relax and take in the beautiful view.
– the remaining three bedrooms have built-in robes and there’s air-conditioning in two of them.
* An upstairs air-conditioned living area.
* 2-way bathroom with external vanity and separate toilet.
* Study nook.
* Spacious modern kitchen with plenty of bench space, a stainless steel 900mm oven with 5 burner gas cooktop and a walk-in pantry.
* Air-conditioned family meals area.
* Family living area / lounge room.
* Downstairs bathroom with toilet and shower.
* Internal timber stairs with a large storage cupboard under the stairs.
The GRANNY FLAT occupies a 6m x 9m space, floor area of 54m2. It is fully council approved as a liveable dwelling and has been built by professional tradespeople inside and out. It features high ceilings, large living areas with beautiful vinyl plank flooring and carpet in the oversized bedroom. The large L-shaped kitchen with gas cooking overlooks the front verandah and flows to the spacious lounge room. You’ll be comfortable all year round with split system air conditioning. The massive bathroom is tiled and features amenities including shower and toilet. The granny flat is on a separate electricity meter and the occupant receives their own bill. Separate septic system and rainwater tank with trickle feed supply service the granny flat.
The entire property is fully fenced with separate yards for each home. Trickle town water is connected to both and a 9m x 6m shed plus storage container sits next to the main house.
Ideally located in Regency Downs with easy access to Plainland and the Warrego Highway. This property has so much to offer, call today to arrange your private inspection.