This stunning home is the epitome of luxurious acreage living. Set on a near level, 5626m2 block in a quiet street of the highly sought after Fairways Estate.
It’s unparalleled sophistication is evident from the moment you open the gorgeous double timber front doors. Almost instantly the home captures your attention and your heart with its flowing spaces, natural light and high ceilings. The open plan living that this stunning design from DR Homes offers extends outdoors with massive bi-fold doors opening straight on the huge outdoor entertaining area.
Comprising of 5 bedrooms plus a dedicated study, media room, activity / games area, walk-in butlers pantry, double garage with remote door and massive alfresco – in total 366m2 under roof.
The opulent master Suite is a dream with double entry walk-in-robe and luxe ensuite. The ensuite boasts double basins, double shower and full tub.
The masterpiece that is the kitchen allows for supreme entertaining with modern stainless steel appliances including a 900mm electric oven, 900mm 5 burner gas cooktop, slide out range hood and dishwasher. Gorgeous caesarstone bench tops feature and the island bench takes centre stage with breakfast bar and pendant lighting. The kitchen window is a servery to the alfresco area and the walk-in butlers pantry is an added bonus.
* Front portico entrance with timber deck floor
* Stunning ceramic tiles throughout all living areas
* Dedicated study with full length built in desk
* 5 roomy bedrooms with built-in robes and carpet floors
* LED downlights & ceiling fans throughout
* Split system air-conditioning in the open plan living areas
* Ceiling insulation & wall sisalation
* Dreamy master suite with walk-in-robe and luxe ensuite
* Modern kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances & ceasarstone bench tops
* Walk-in butlers pantry with second sink and dishwasher
* Kitchen servery to outdoor entertaining area
* Double garage with remote opening door
* Fully Fenced with split posts and acreage style fencing
* Sparkling 10m x 4m In-ground mineral pool
* Inground concrete rain water tank with trickle feed town water supply
* Water treatment septic system
The Fairways Estate offers a peaceful, rural lifestyle with the conveniences of suburban living including an IGA local supermarket, medical centre, Hatton Vale state school and child care centres. The location is ideal with easy travel to Brisbane, Ipswich and Toowoomba.
Call to arrange your private inspection today