If you don’t mind a little bit of a renovation project, then this is a great one for you. Give this place a lick of paint and some modern touches and you’ll have yourself a gem for an absolute steal of a price. It would also make for a fantastic investment opportunity.
– Open plan Lounge / Kitchen / Dining
– Electric cooking, Trickle feed town water
– 4 Bedrooms all carpeted and with B.I.R & fans
– Large Main bedroom with en-suite & W.I.R.
– Double Garage with Laundry
– Positioned at the end of a Quiet Cul-de-sac
This property would be ideal for the pet owner or avid gardener, with the rear yard being lower than your house pad, which is set to the front. The rear of the property makes the ideal area for your pony, dogs, veggie gardens, etc. Not ideal to build on though.
Properties in this price range go quickly, so don’t waste time, call Angie now on 0434 733 354 to arrange your private inspection.