This lovely, well maintained brick and tile property sits on almost 2 acres. The property is fully fenced, has a 3 bay colorbond shed, a detached cabin and an awesome outdoor entertaining are with built-in bar.
The roomy plan offers multiple living areas, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an open kitchen that overlooks the backyard and links the indoors to the outdoors.
Other Internal Features
– Wood heater fireplace
– Air-conditioned Lounge Room & Master Bedroom
– Ceiling Insulation
– Master Bedroom with walk-in robe and Ensuite
– Bedrooms with built-in robes
The 7896m2 block is fully fenced with a separate paddock and dam. The powered colorbond shed has 3 bays, 2 with roller doors and a workshop. Outside you’ll also find a powered cabin with 2 rooms – it’s fully powered and air-conditioned and is an ideal space for a hobby room, studio or teenagers retreat.
Other External Features
– 1.5kw Solar Panels
– New Gutters
– Security Screens
– Rain Water Tanks & Trickle Feed Town Water
– Built-in Outdoor Bar
– Fully Fenced with a Separate Paddock
– 9m x 6m powered Colorbond Shed
– Tiled Outdoor Entertaining Area
– Outdoor powered, air-condtioned Cabin
The location is ideal being only 5 minutes from the Warrego Highway at Hatton Vale for travel to Ipswich, Brisbane and Toowoomba, it’s also central with easy access to Plainland, Lowood, Fernvale & Minden.
This home is an entertainers delight and will not disappoint.
Call today to arrange your private inspection.